We are working with our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire to recruit an experienced Fettler/Finisher Operative on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity assisting in the finishing of a new range of products for our client. You will also be working with their core range of products and their assemblies in order to produce a developed and approved appearance. You will be using a wide range of equipment from hand-held to machine.
- Grind, file, sand, de-burr or polish parts.
- Perform assigned duties using manual, pneumatic and electric hand tools and machines.
- Work product to an agreed finish.
- Inspect product to verify requirements have been met.
- Perform finishing process for mass production product.
- Develop and/or recommend techniques and parameters for blending/polishing.
- Create and manage finishing instructions for all jobs.
- Perform component cleaning operations.
- Perform machine maintenance as required.
- Support any re-work requirements.
- Assist in development.
- Ensure on time delivery for finished product.
- Ensure a quality product is achieved.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role.
Please call the team on 01722 334433 for more information, or click apply to send your CV.