We are recruiting for an Aluminium Fabricator for our client based in Salisbury Wiltshire. This is a permanent role working Monday-Friday. As a Fabricator you will be part of the Fabrications team, reporting directly to the Production Manager and ensuring projects are completed on time and in full.
As the Aluminium Fabricator you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that all orders are made on time
- Work alongside the H&S team
- Quality control
- Report any defects or issues to your line manager
As the Aluminium Fabricator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as an aluminium Fabricator
- Being able to read and understand technical drawings
- Good time-management skills
- Previously used CNC, mitre saw, router, pillar drill, corner cleaners, crimpers etc
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £19656-£25,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please send your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lou for more information