This is a great opportunity for an experienced Fabricator to join a great design manufacturing company based in Salisbury. As the Fabricator, you will be directly reporting to the Production Manager and ensuring projects are completed on time and in full. These projects include the fabrication of windows, doors, and curtain-walling and so you will need to have a thorough technical understanding of glazing products and read, understand, and interpret technical manuals and drawings.
In your new role as the Fabricator, you will:
- Achieve daily production targets as per the production schedule.
- Cover all duties in respect of the fabrication of windows, doors, curtain-walling, etc, using power tools.
- Ensure work flows smoothly and in line with the times allowed for each task.
- Be responsible for problem-solving, working with a team of fabricators, quality control, and Health and Safety.
- Ensure all orders are made on time, to specification, and to a high standard, in a safe, efficient, and controlled manner.
- Work alongside the Health and Safety representative.
- Report all deficiencies and issues concerning Health and Safety, your work environment, equipment, and quality to your line manager.
- Assist in the factory’s programme of continuous improvement.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy around the factory area, including waste management.
We would be keen to speak with you if you have experience working as an Aluminium Fabricator and experience in reading and interpreting technical drawings.
Please apply with your CV or call Emily on 01722 334433.