We are looking for an Events Manager for our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire who organise events and provide a full secretariat service for their clients. Our client provides services of the highest quality and enjoys close working relationships with their clients.
As an Events Manager you will be responsible for the design, planning and delivery of events in UK and overseas as well as the provision of management and administrative support for membership associations.
- Work as a full member of an event management team. For some small events you will work alone, whilst for others you will be part of a team of specialists, in a leadership or support role, depending on the event in question
- Organising all aspects of events for external, third-party customers
- Creation, monitoring and reconciliation of event budgets
- Attend events onsite in UK, mainland Europe and, occasionally, long haul destinations.
- Provide secretariat management and administrative services
- Administer membership associations
- Control membership databases, including renewals and invoicing
- Arrange, attend and record executive, board and annual general meetings
- Communicate with the membership and board by telephone and by email
These are the skills and experience you'll need:
- Confident, smart and personable with the ability to work at all levels of a client organisation
- Team player comfortable with situational leadership environment
- Financial acumen, ability to create and manage multi-currency complex budgets
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Event experience desirable but not essential
- IT literacy – competent in the use of database, excel, email and presentation software
Salary £27,000 – 32,000 depending on experience
Ally with your CV or give Loren a call on 01722 334433