We are looking for a European Brand Manager for a company based just outside of Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will be responsible for the execution of the marketing plan, ensuring a global look, tone and feel is executed in the European market.
Primary responsibilities include the execution of marketing strategy including the creation and management of retail tactics, the maintenance & execution of specific retail account needs and overall supporting the needs of the sales team while working in close partnership with the US team.
This is a great position working for company who have a real family feel so you will be a team player, be resourceful, able to adapt to changing goals and able to think ‘outside the box’ in terms of marketing strategy & tactics. Communication is key in this role so you will be a great people person, able to confidently communicate with teams in Europe, the US and the UK!
Responsibilities included in your role as a European Brand Manager:
- Steward the brand by deeply understanding and executing against the brand identity
- Understand the global marketing strategy and translate that into execution at the local market level
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Brand Manager and Online Brand Manager based in the Global Headquarters in the USA
- Work with Key Account retail partners to develop trade marketing programs within the bricks and online environments
- Represent marketing in Key Account customer meetings
- Analyse and develop key insights pre and post program
- Facilitate cross merchandising partnerships that are executed in the EU market
- Curate, share and communicate a variety of organic content that is used for brand storytelling
- Review and maintain retail Power Point presentations for brand integrity
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
Skills and Experience you will need for the European Brand Manager:
- Ability to understand the “why” the brand is a certain way vs. jumping to quick judgement & solution
- Ability to adapt marketing tools to have an organic and sometimes non-traditional approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion both strategically & tactically
- Communication skills and flexibility to work within a Global team environment
- Experience within a consumer product goods marketing environment
- Ability to analyse information and formulate recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Having a second language would be ideal
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years working within Marketing.
In return you will be on £35-37500 per annum (this may be negotiable depending on experience).
Give Jo a call for more information or apply with a copy of your CV!