We are looking for an E-commerce Administrator to work for a lovely organisation based South of Salisbury. They offer a fantastic work environment with friendly dedicated staff, as well as free parking, additional holiday days.
As the E-Commerce Administrator, you will be processing orders, assisting with packing, adding postage, and arranging couriers so the ideal person would want a varied proactive job that involves light packing.
- Processing orders made through our online shop, as well as phone and post orders.
- To download, pack and post all orders received via our website.
- Update our central database with customer information.
- Deal with customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain adequate stock levels using the stock spreadsheet, assist with ordering of additional stock.
- Carry out regular stock takes.
- Provide sales/stock statistics when required.
- Provide administrative support to the Membership department which may include filing, entering the information onto the database, taking telephone calls, and posting out information.
Skills and Attributes needed to become the E-commerce Administrator:
- Proven administrative experience preferably within a customer service environment.
- Excellent computer skills including detailed knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Flexible and discreet professional with excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Extremely well-organised, methodical, and efficient, with good common sense and able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others as the need arises.