We are looking for an E-commerce Administrator to work for a lovely organisation based South of Salisbury. They offer a fantastic work environment with friendly dedicated staff, as well as free parking, additional holiday days.
As the E-Commerce Administrator, you will be processing orders, assisting with packing, adding postage and arranging couriers so the ideal person would want a varied proactive job that involves light packing.
- Processing orders made through our online shop, as well as phone and post orders.
- To download, pack and post all orders received via our website.
- Update our central database with customer information.
- Deal with customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain adequate stock levels using the stock spreadsheet, assist with ordering of additional stock.
- Carry out regular stock takes.
- Provide sales/stock statistics when required.
- Provide administrative support to the Membership department which may include filing, entering information onto the database, taking telephone calls and posting out information.
Skills and Attributes needed to become the E-commerce Administrator:
- Proven administrative experience preferably within a customer service environment.
- Excellent computer skills including detailed knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Flexible and discreet professional with excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Extremely well-organised, methodical, and efficient, with good common sense and able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others as the need arises.