Working with a prestigious local firm in the heart of Salisbury, in your role as Database Administrator, you will be working in a team that is responsible for ensuring that all departments comply with the regulations issued by a regulatory authority.
The new Database Administrator will ideally have previous experience of database management but good IT skills and experience of using bespoke software will also be really useful.
Day to day your role as Database Administrator will include:
· Inputting and checking details of new clients onto the systems and providing file numbers.
· Amending client and contacts data on the database and ensuring that the information is kept up to date.
· Inputting verification details into the relevant database.
· Updating compliance templates as instructed.
· Providing the Department Director with administrative and typing support
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail, are accurate, methodical and have good general admin skills.
This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday and benefits include 25 days holiday, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance and Company Pension
For more information please apply to Loren with your CV