Are you looking for a Customer Account Manager role that offers career development in a relaxed working environment? This exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team as the new Customer Account Manager offers the possibility of flexible working – one day at home - for the right person, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), company pension scheme and ongoing learning and development!
As the Customer Account Manager, you'll be joining a team that is committed to delivering the best possible customer experience and day to day you will:
- Answer telephone and email queries posed by potential or existing charities
- Maintain system with any amendments to existing client records
- Correspond with charities for fundraising checks in preparation for invoicing
- Liaise with the Accounts department with regards to client invoicing queries
- Work closely with Marketing with regard to marketing activities (e.g. newsletters, social media content)
- Create a workable CRM to allow the business to monitor interaction
- Nurturing the relationship to secure repeat business
- Development of new clients who are engaging with us in fundraising events
- Attend face to face/virtual meetings with contacts where required
We'd ideally like you to have an account management or customer service background and you'll need experience of Microsoft 365, in particular, Excel and Outlook and knowledge of Hubspot or a similar marketing CRM would be ideal although is not essential. More important is a methodical, organised approach to work with good time management etc.
Sound like you? Get in touch with Lynne for a full spec and more information about this growing business that offers a fabulous supportive working environment and the chance to growth and develop your role within the business.
You can reach Lynne on 01722 334433 or apply here with your CV!
Full time, permanent role (Mon – Thurs 9am – 5.30pm & Fri 9am – 5pm)