We are recruiting for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator for our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is a Full-Time Permanent role working Monday-Friday. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team in a varied role.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for coordinating the customer service activities within the business.
As the Customer Service Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Identify exact customer order requirements and prepare quotations whilst ensuring follow-ups are complete.
- Accurately enter forecasts/schedules
- Arrange shipments for export order, ascertain freight cost using the most suitable format and raise all required documentation.
- Co-ordinate any issues regarding customer requirements with all departments.
- Advise customers of changes to deliveries – late/material shortage.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Answering phones
- Processing payment by credit/debit card
- General administration such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, post, and Filing/scanning
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working would be an advantage.
- Export knowledge would be desirable.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and experience using various databases.
The successful candidate will work Monday-Thursday 8:45-5 pm Friday 8:45-1 pm and receive a salary of circa £22,000 per year.
Please apply with your CV or call Loren or Sophie for more detail 01722 334433