You'll be utilising your customer service skills in this role as the Customer Service Agent with this city center-based business in Salisbury that offers 23 days of holiday per year (increasing with length of service) and an additional day off on your birthday, 4 x salary life assurance, wellbeing advise & helpline, employee assistance programme and discretionary lunch provided! As the Customer Service Agent, you'll be instrumental in preserving and expanding their client base by proactively engaging with existing customers, understanding their needs, and guiding them through the renewal process.
Your role as Customer Service Agent will involve:
- Managing a high volume of calls and leads relating to existing customers.
- Utilising skills in closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
- Regularly achieving productivity targets.
- Responding to and following up on enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Effectively managing callbacks and follow-ups.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice.
- Ensure existing information held is accurate.
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes, and industry developments.
We'd really like to hear from you if you have a background in account management or sales - we will also consider applicants who have strong Customer Service or Retail experience with a great positive approach to working life. You will need to be confident in the use of Microsoft packages and have a proactive approach to problem-solving and work in general as well as:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Internet applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be happy speaking to a range of people on the phone and keeping in touch via email.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to prioritise workload and organise time efficiently.
- Knowledge of social media.
- Quick to learn.
You can apply here with your CV or get in touch with Emily at 01722 334433 or email her at email@example.com