We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor for our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury. This is a full-time permanent position. As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing customers with the highest level of customer service whilst optimising sales where possible.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, emails and fax enquiries from retail and trade Customers.
- Serve counter Customers
- Provide sales and technical support on products to customers.
- Provide customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times.
- optimise “add-on” product sales.
- Accurately input Customer orders onto the computer system and take payment as necessary.
- Advise Customers on the Product Return procedure.
- Speedily process Returns in a fair and reasonable manner
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience or knowledge of the motor industry would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence selling face to face or over the phone
In return, you will receive a salary of £20,000 – 22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Send us a copy of your CV via the apply button or give Loren a call for more information on 01722 334433