Do you have an enthusiasm for cars or experience working in the motor trade? We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s long-standing team based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is a full-time permanent position.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing customers with the highest level of customer service whilst optimising sales where possible. Our ideal candidate would have an enthusiasm for cars or have worked in the motor trade previously as you will be providing customers with technical information relating to products to available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, emails and fax enquiries from retail and trade Customers.
- Serve counter Customers
- Provide sales and technical support on products to customers.
- Provide customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times.
- Optimise “add-on” product sales.
- Accurately input Customer orders onto the computer system and take payment as necessary.
- Advise Customers on the Product Return procedure.
- Speedily process Returns in a fair and reasonable manner
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience or knowledge of the motor industry would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence selling face to face or over the phone
In return, you will receive a salary of £20,000 – 22,000 per annum depending on experience. Please give Loren a call or send your CV for more information.