We are looking for a Compliance Manager with excellent communication skills to join a passionate team based just outside of Salisbury. Evidence of good decision making, collaboration and proactivity are essential skills this person will be able to clearly demonstrate. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in researching, analysing and summarising data.
You will be responsible for ensuring retailer and distributor customer applications are processed and evaluated according to the criteria to join the company’s Selective Distribution Network.
As a Compliance Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Own the implementation of the compliance programme - across Europe and the UK.
- Communicate with applicants by phone and email.
- Process, approve or reject applicants as per the agreed criteria, in consultation with colleagues where appropriate.
- Work proactively with the companies Legal Counsel to monitor and take appropriate action.
- Collaborate with colleagues to help implement the programme consistently.
- Ensure that all findings are recorded accurately and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified, and the audit trail is clear.
- Help develop robust and effective compliance controls within the organization.
- Deliver compliance training to colleagues as required.
- Improve and update existing manuals and training documents.
- Keep up to date with and understand relevant laws/regulations of EU selective distribution systems/networks.
- Establish, develop and maintain current client relationships to Account Manager standards.
- Prepare a variety of status reports - activity, information, follow-up actions, etc., and effectively communicate findings to the team.
- Represent the company at international and national Trade Exhibitions and Customer Events as required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills - with the ability to analyse and summarise large amounts of data.
- Working experience in compliance systems and/or programmes.
- Experienced in “Boolean search” logic techniques.
- Possessing excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ideally have a basic knowledge of “Selective Distribution Schemes/systems”.
- Experience in researching and interpreting laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with public records.
- Must have previous experience in a compliance role for at least 1 year.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Account Management or similar role.
- If you are bilingual, this would be a distinct advantage
For more information please call Sophie on 01722 334433