Are you passionate about ensuring adherence to brand standards while driving growth in an exciting market? Join this thriving Salisbury based business that works with European clients as a Compliance Administrator and become a pivotal part of the team. As the Compliance Administrator, you'll drive the implementation of the company's European clients programme, guiding applicants through the application process, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines, and safeguarding intellectual property. Benefits include a company bonus of up to £4,400 per year. 25 days holiday, moving to 28 days after 2 years and a contributory pension scheme to 6%. Start and finish times are also flexible!
As the new Compliance Administrator, you'll get involved with:
- Impact & Growth: Contribute to the implementation of systems, influencing brand evolution and growth across online and physical retail spaces.
- Collaborative Environment: Engage with a global team, aligning efforts to ensure consistent programme evolution and improvement.
- Professional Development: Work closely with legal counsel, gaining exposure to compliance systems and enhancing your skill set within a dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities in your new role will also include:
- Program Implementation: Communicate with, approve or reject based on criteria, and collaborate with legal counsel and compliance colleagues.
- Consistent Application: Ensure uniform application of programmme across markets, customers, and internal teams.
- Compliance Expertise: Stay updated on relevant UK and EU laws, recording findings, and collaborating on robust compliance controls.
- Collaboration: Engage internally, improving programme implementation and alignment across teams.
- Attention to Detail: Ensure that all findings are recorded accurately and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified, and the audit trail is clear
- Reporting: Prepare a variety of status reports - activity, information, follow-up actions, etc., and effectively communicate findings to the team.
What you'll need:
- Analytical Skills: Strong computer, research, and comprehension abilities for data analysis and summarisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the flexibility to work within a diverse team.
- Strong computer skills, research, analytical and comprehension skills - with the ability to analyse and summarise large amounts of data
- Experienced in “Boolean search” logic techniques.
- Possess excellent excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ideally experience in researching and interpreting laws and regulations.
- Communication skills and flexibility to work within a global and diverse team environment.
- Previous experience in a compliance role or brand standards role is ideal.
- Experience in account management or similar role would be beneficial.
If you are passionate about joining a business that offers an opportunity to grow within a globally recognised brand, apply now with your CV or give Emily or Lynne a call for more detail!