We are working with a great business based in Salisbury, Wiltshire to recruit a Commercial Surveyor to join their team.
You will be covering an 80 mile radius of Salisbury and will be provided with a company vehicle. As the Commercial Surveyor you will be responsible for arranging appointments to measure various sites and collating the correct information for the CAD office and Production team. You will also be liaising with contractors, preparing risk assessments and method statements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive files from Technical Support for surveys
- Contact contractor and clients to make arrangements to carry out surveys
- Measure / obtain details / ensuring works can be done as quoted
- Arrange site attendance / access / etc where necessary
- Complete survey sheets
- Pass files to Technical Support for distributing to Production / arrange drawings – advise of any outstanding items
- Drawings for production will be passed for approval of details, specification etc
- Advise Installation Manager of all necessary important information
- Liaise with Technical Support re: drawings etc
- Prepare risk assessments / method statements – pass to Commercial Secretary for issue
Please contact Sophie for further information