Are you a Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer looking for flexibility and a home working role? This role might be for you! Ideally, you would have experience with both commercial and residential properties, however, we would consider someone with experience solely in commercial property.
To be successful as the Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer you will need the following:
- a professional qualification – either as a solicitor, FILEX or Licensed Conveyancer
- at least 4 years’ solid experience of commercial property
- great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the property department
In return for working as a Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer, you will receive a circa £40K salary and fantastic working flexibility. For more information, please contact Sophie on 01722 334433.