This is a great opportunity to join our client’s team as a Clinical Services Administrator. Are you passionate about making a positive impact on individuals facing life-changing neurological diagnoses? In your new role as the Clinical Services Administrator, you will serve as a vital point of contact for all occupational therapists and referrers.
As the Clinical Services Administrators you will:
- Ensure an allocated caseload of beneficiary referrals are supported to progress smoothly through their neurological occupational therapy programmes, from initial enquiry through to the completion of their rehabilitation journey.
- Process clinical documentation and reports with meticulous attention to detail.
- Support the onboarding process for new occupational therapists, overseeing their induction into the team and allocation of cases.
To be successful for this role we are looking for:
- Good communication skills, with a warm and friendly demeanour, to foster positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Proficient computer skills with an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Attention to detail and good organisational abilities to ensure efficient day-to-day working.
- Genuine interest in people with a desire to contribute to the team and to support the wellbeing of individuals impacted by a neurological diagnosis.
- Be excited by the opportunity to work in, and contribute to, a purposeful, growing, and evolving business.
Our client is based in Wilton and have a friendly and supportive working environment with great benefits that include;
- Excellent career progression and personal development.
- Employee supervision programme.
- Yearly bonus scheme.
- Health and wellbeing programme.
- Blue Light card scheme with store discounts.
This role is working 22.5 – 30 hours per week and an opportunity to work from home for a small percentage of hours per week.
Please apply with your CV or call Emily on 01722 334433.