Part Time Client Account Manager - Salisbury
Are you looking for a Part Time Client Account Manager role that offers career development in a relaxed working environment? This role would fit perfectly around school hours as there is flexibility with start and finish times. We are ideally looking for someone with experience working in or with charities in a customer focused role.
As the Part Time Client Account Manager , you'll be joining a team that is committed to delivering the best possible customer experience and day to day you will:
- Answer telephone and email queries posed by potential or existing charities
- Maintain system with any amendments to existing client records
- Correspond with charities for fundraising checks in preparation for invoicing
- Liaise with Accounts department with regard to client invoicing queries
- Work closely with Marketing with regard to marketing activities (e.g. newsletters, social media content)
- Create a workable CRM to allow the business to monitor interaction
- Nurturing the relationship to secure repeat business
- Development of new clients who are engaging with us in fundraising events
- Attend face to face/virtual meetings with contacts where required
We'd ideally like you to have an account management or customer service background or experience working with charities but great communication skills and being organised and proactive are the most important attributes needed! Experience of Microsoft 365, in particular, Excel and Outlook and knowledge of Hubspot or a similar marketing CRM would be ideal although is not essential. More important is a methodical, organised approach to work with good time management etc.
Sound like you? Get in touch with Lynne for a full spec and more information about this growing business that offers a fabulous supportive working environment and the chance to growth and develop your role within the business.
You can reach Lynne on 01722 334433 or apply here with your CV!