We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our client’s team, just outside of Andover. This is a full-time permanent role, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career as our client offers excellent training and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Your role will be to support the Bid Manager and Estimators with sales enquires, department administration, tender support requirements and business development activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading on all supply enquires
- Creating and maintaining bid records on the company database
- Managing sales and tendering mailboxes, creating email folders, filing responses, and responding to enquiries within specified time frames.
- Highlighting new enquiries on tracker to discuss at daily team meeting.
- Keeping tendering portal information up to date with company information and manage passwords.
- Set up Team’s site and bid kick off/strategy/approval meetings in calendars for individual projects as required.
- Set up and maintain folder structure on the z drive. Support with an initial re-structure of how we store information within the E+T team.
- Support Estimators with sub-contractor and material quote requests
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to source tender content where required.
- Manage library of tender support information. e.g. CV’s, case studies, reference requests are up to date.
- Budget cost support on tenders
- Support business development activities i.e., tracking the source of enquiries and reporting trends in line with marketing initiatives.
- Ad-hoc activities as agreed by the Bid Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Analytical, ability to work with numbers and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products especially Excel (essential) and Project (desirable).
- Confident communicator with a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to develop excellent business relationships at all levels.
- Highly organised, motivated, and able to prioritise and plan own workload in line with strict deadlines.
- Willingness to be flexible and support where business needs demands.
- Self-starter to build the role as required.
- Full driving licence
Due to the location of the office, you will need your own transport. Some remote working may be possible but you will be required to attend the office on a weekly basis.
Please call the team for further information.