You'll be joining an established firm of solicitors in Salisbury as the Best Practice Administrator and you will provide support to the Best Practice team who is responsible for ensuring that we comply with the regulations issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Your key objectives and responsibilities as the Best Practice Administrator will include:
- Inputting and checking details of new clients onto the Firm's systems and providing file numbers to the legal teams.
- Amending client and contacts data on the Firm's database and ensuring that the information is kept up to date.
- Inputting money laundering verification details into the relevant database.
- Updating compliance templates as instructed.
- Providing the Best Practice Director with administrative and typing support.
As the Best Practice Administrator we'd really like to see candidate who are:
- Good attention to detail
Previous experience of database management would be an advantage.
For more information please apply with your CV or call Madryn on 01722 334433