We are looking an Audit Senior to join our team in Southampton. You will benefit from 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, flexible working schedule, life assurance, benefits scheme and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join a growing business and office, becoming an integral part of the department's exciting growth plan. You will progress and develop in our high-performing team, all while benefitting from the excellent Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities.
As the Audit Senior your responsibilities will be as follows:
- As a Senior in our Audit department you will be heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises.
- You will have the responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation.
- You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement.
- As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review.
Skills and Experience needed to become the Audit Senior:
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike.
- You will have previous experience working in an Audit department, preparing statutory financial statements from client data.