We are working with our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire to recruit an Assistant Quality Inspector to join their Quality team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has an engineering background and is looking to progress.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a “can do” attitude, excellent communication skills and is keen to learn and develop.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Product and sample inspection and reporting
- Processing Production rejects
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Supplier process development including fault finding, containment and countermeasure
- Work with the Purchasing team in order to close out NCR issues
- Raise ECNs where necessary
- Fault finding with Production team when product issue arises.
- Re-work stock on occasions
- Assist in Machine Shop when requested
In return, you will receive a salary of £18,500 – 20,500 depending on experience.
If this sounds like an opportunity that may be of interest to you, please call the office on 01722 334433 or click apply to send your CV to us.