We are looking for a part time Afternoon Receptionist (1pm-5pm) to join our client’s friendly team. You will be based north of Salisbury near Great Wishford. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a wide range of reception and administration tasks such as answering the phone, directing visitors, emailing, typing letters, etc.
Responsibilities as the part time Afternoon Receptionist:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and warmly greet and direct visitors and clients.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, printing and mailing.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel (when needed) arrangements for managers or supervisors.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
Experience and skills for the Afternoon Receptionist position:
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and employees, encouraging team working.
- Retains exceptional phone skills.
- Own transport due to rural office loaction
In return, you will receive £10-12 an hour and a fantastic working environment.