You'll be supporting a small team of experts to deliver the best customer service as the Office Administrator. Working in fabulous new offices in the New Forest, as the Office Administrator, you'll also be supporting the company director with 'light' PA tasks, dealing with calls and enquiries in their absence.
The company works closely with each of its clients to create an individual project plan relating to their property investments, detailing each stage, any legal requirements, costs and process, adopting a ‘plain speaking’ approach and delivering outstanding service.
Your day to day tasks as the Office Administrator will include:
- Managing the company inbox and dealing with and replying to enquiries
- Project administration, creating documents, typing and database work.
- Taking calls into the office from clients and third parties such as surveyors.
- Managing valuation appointments and actioning follow up emails and calls.
- Responding to website consultation requests.
We'd love to speak to you if you have experience of working in administration or a secretarial role and are confident taking and making calls from and to clients and professional third parties.
For more details please get in touch with your CV or call us on 01722 334433