We are looking for an Administrator to work for a lovely organisation based South of Salisbury. They offer a fantastic work environment with friendly dedicated staff, as well as free parking, additional holiday days.
As the Administrator you will be working closely with the Communications, Marketing & Membership Director supporting with all daily administration for this team.
- Organising monthly internal team meetings and tri-annual external committee meetings: booking room and refreshments; circulating the agenda and papers, take and distribute the minutes. Circulate the team monthly reports to all Directors.
- Produce and distribute new and ex-member reports to Regional Organisers and Directors each month.
- Diary management of Director.
- Processing members’ event bookings and input events onto the database.
- Take ownership of member raffles by, recording information, chasing information required from Regional Organisers, collate information for Gambling Commission raffle returns. Complete paperwork and arrange payment from accounts.
- Maintain data protection training Spreadsheet; send training to new starters and monitor the log, reporting monthly.
- Arranging payment for event/refreshments; confirm arrangements; produce list of people attending from tickets purchased (register for event)
- Arrange accommodation for team and travel logistics; ordering van(s) required; arranging equipment required; arrange and purchase food/drink; arrange staff rota; lead the organisation and loading/unloading vans, organise the storage shed.
- Purchasing, storage, cleaning and checking of kit throughout the year and maintaining an inventory so we know what is where at all times.
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card; secure receipts from the team.
- Typing up audio transcriptions (from APPGs, Radio and TV interviews).
- Booking any training/courses and arranging payment for team.
Skills and Attributes needed to become the Administrator:
- Proven administrative and office experience preferably within a customer service environment
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word and Excel
- Flexible and discreet professional with excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with good common sense and initiative
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others as the need arises.
- Experience of a range of charity fundraising activities
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel and overnight stays within the UK
- UK Driving licence and use of own car