Our Porton based client is looking for an adaptable all-rounder to join their small team as an Administration Assistant. You will either be a school leaver / graduate looking for your first career break with a desire to be trained in all areas of Administration. Or you could be an experienced Administrator who can hit the ground running.
The Administration Assistant would be required to:
- Handle Reception responsibilities including, answering the telephone, typing general correspondence as required, attend to visitors and clients upon arrival in reception.
- Assisting the Project Team with new and historical projects
- Upkeep of all records, data entry inputting and producing reports as required
- Raise purchase orders and submit them to suppliers, update the purchase order log and follow up where required.
- Book travel and accommodation as required, allocating costs accordingly
- Preparation of documentation for shipping and ensure accurate records are maintained
- Assist the Accounts Manager with accounts related duties
To be successful in this Administration Assistant role you will:
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be confident dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
- Have the ability to work independently and also as part of a small team
- Be computer literate and have an ability to be adaptable due to the diversity of the role.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to work with a small friendly team, with free onsite parking and the potential to make this role your own.
Ideally you will be able to commence before mid December and due to the location of the company you will need transport. You will also be required to complete security clearance.
This is a permanent role of 37.5 hours a week with a salary of between £16,000 - £19,000 dependent on your level of experience.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Jo on 01722 334433 or send your application over with a copy of your CV!