We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and hardworking 7.5T Driver to join our client’s team. You will be responsible for daily deliveries to a pre-determined schedule. Deliveries are primarily to retail stores but there will be a small element of home delivery to the end-user.
You will benefit from Monday to Friday day working and a competitive salary. The company is based just outside of Salisbury and established in its sector.
As the 7.5T Driver your daily tasks will include:
- Working with the warehouse team to load your vehicle
- Delivering the goods on a multi-drop basis (7-10 drops per day)
- Ensuring goods are checked for damage and signed for by the customer
- Getting involved in risk assessments for any abnormal delivery locations
- Ensuring the safe and legal operation of your vehicle at all times, reporting any issues when required.
Skills and experience needed to become the 7.5T Driver:
- Experience in driving long distances for several hours at a time and completing multiple, varied drops
- A full UK driving license with C1 entitlement
- No more than 6 penalty points on your license (No IN, DD, DR, or DG endorsements)
- An up-to-date Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
- An in-date Digital Tachograph driver card
- There is an element of manual handling involved in this position and as such, you should be physically able to perform the required tasks.
For more information, please call Lou on 01722 334433 or send your CV via email email@example.com